Honorary Members are elected by the Board of Directors from among those who have rendered meritorious service to humanity in the CE’s designated fields of interest and who are not members of the CE. Recipient selection is administered by the CE Honorary Membership Committee through the CE Awards Board.
- is not a registered Civil Engineer in the Philippines;
- was nominated to the Chapter Board of Directors by at least five (5) Regular Members in good standing;
- was evaluated by the Chapter Board of Directors as a person who has performed notable and outstanding achievement, contribution or service in the interest of the Civil Engineering profession;
- was recommended by the Chapter Board of Directors to the National Board of Directors for final approval and if desired, the latter can create a fact-finding committee to further evaluate the nomination; and
- was unanimously voted by the National Board of Directors as an individual who had conformed to the standards of a Honorary Member of the Institute.
The PICE Honorary President – FIDEL V. RAMOS