PICE Circular 2017-08 (PICE Publications)
The Publication Committee would like to strengthen our PICE Publication to be more innovative, informative and educational and most of all participative by making every chapter of the PICE, a partner to regularly contribute articles, technical writings and various activities conducted on a day to day basis.
The committee decided the following publications of the year, to wit:
- Quarterly Newsletter – Featuring on our regular and special activities. All chapters encouraged to contribute.
- PICE Journal – Technical writing and best practices. Contributions from experts and specialties are most welcomed.
- Annual Magazine – Summary of PICE activities in the Chapter, National Board and Office and neighboring Civil Engineering associations in Asia, America and Europe.
For the success of these endeavors, may I request your active participation by contributing to the publications on a regular basis. Please use the following format:
- Size: 8.5” x 11.0” (Letter)
- Page: maximum of two (2) pages (If more than two pages please contact Leo – (0916-9880402) for clearance)
- Color: Full Color
- Material shall be ready-print buy editable (file format: PSD or MS-WORD)
Please get involve, we count on you.
MARIANO R. ALQUIZA CE: MBA
Chairman, Publication Committee
Sample 2Pager Layout: