What Is Absolute In Tagalog? (Answers)
ABSOLUTE IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Absolute” based on context.
“Absolute” can be translated as “wagas, ganap, lubos, buo, tiyak, or lahat”. Here are some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog:
- We cannot control all that happens to us, but we have absolute control over how we respond to the changes in our lives.
- Peter wanted to have absolute silence because he was focused on studying for his exams.
- I’m absolutely sure that this man stole my cellphone.
- Human wisdom is never absolute but is relative.
- The only thing that’s absolute in this world is change.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Hindi natin makokontrol ang lahat ng nangyayari sa atin, ngunit lubos nating makokontrol kung paano natin haharapin ang mga pagbabago sa ating buhay.
- Gusto ni Peter ng ganap ng lubos na katahimikan dahil siya’y naka pokus sa kanyang pag-aaralan para sa exam.
- Ako’y lubusang sigurado na ang lalaking ito ay nagnakaw ng akin selpon.
- Kailanman, ang karunungan ng tao ay hindi ganap, kundi may pasubali.
- Ang bagay lamang na tiyak sa ating mundo ay ang pagbabago.
For other English-Tagalog translations…
comment(s) for this post “Absolute In Tagalog – English To Tagalog Translations”. Tell us what you think abut this post by leaving your comments below.