Counterpart of Batok in English & Sample Sentences
BATOK IN ENGLISH – Here is a guide on the English counterpart of the word “batok”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “batok”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “batok”?
Based on Cambridge English Dictionary, batok is a Tagalog term that refers to the area at the back of the neck. It is one of those that connect the upper and middle parts of the body.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “batok” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word batok.
Batok in English = “Nape”
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang batok:
1. Hindi kumakain ng baboy si Mang Persing dahil sumasakit agad ang batok niya sa taas ng dugo niya.
2. Tinuruan ni Jerry si Victor kung paano magmasahe ng batok ng tama upang maiwasan ang sakuna.
3. Masakit ang batok ni Fely kaya ba hindi ito nakapunta sa pagsasalo kagabi?
4. Ilagay mo ito sa batok mo upang tumigil na ang sakit ng sugat mo sa leeg.
5. Ano ba ang sabi ng doktor tungkol sa masakit na batok ni Carlitos?
Examples of sentences using the word nape:
1. Nathan forgot to put some ointment on his nape before he left the house so it is swollen again.
2. The doctor advised Jimmy not to remove the bandage on his nape until the pain is gone.
3. Who pat the nape of the boy when he was carried by his father out from the car?
4. Does Noli know that Jericho was rushed to the hospital after his nape hit the bar?
5. Gino feels uncomfortable like something is wrong in his nape area.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…
comment(s) for this post “Batok in English – Translate “Batok” in English”. Tell us what you think abut this post by leaving your comments below.