What Is Indicate In Tagalog? (Answers)
INDICATE IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Indicate” based on context.
“Indicate” can be translated as “ipahiwatig, ipinakita, ipakita, nagpakita, or itinuro”. Here are some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog:
- As indicated by the color coding, any counsel point from 1 to 17 may be used when a student is given a reading assignment.
- Peter indicated on the paper how he managed to solve the problem his teacher gave him.
- Please indicate where your address is on the map for faster delivery.
- Hector was tasked to indicate where the resort is.
- Eva does not tell why they do so on this occasion, but her actions indicate disapproval.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Gaya ng ipinahihiwatig ng itinakdang kulay, alinman sa puntong ipinapayo mula 1 hanggang 17 ay maaaring gamitin kapag ang isang estudyante ay binigyan ng atas na pagbabasa.
- Itinuro ni Peter sa kanyang papel kung paano nito na isolba ang problemang pinagawa ng kanyang guro.
- Paki turo po kung saan ang inyong address sa mapa para sa mas mabilis na delibery.
- Hindi sinasabi ni Eva kung bakit ginawa iyon sa pagkakataong ito, gayunman, ang kanyang mga kilos ay nagpapahiwatig ng problema.
For other English-Tagalog translations:
comment(s) for this post “Indicate In Tagalog – English To Tagalog Translations”. Tell us what you think abut this post by leaving your comments below.